3 rules for decisions and 4 reasons to fail 22:34 on Sunday
Three rules for making decisions:
- A good decision quickly executed is better than a brilliant decision slowly executed.
- A bad decision executed is better than not executing at all.
- Make well informed decisions, and act on the decisions quickly.
Four reasons why it’s so hard to make up your mind:
- You lack belief in your own understanding. You don’t trust you can make the best decision with the knowledge you have. See rule 2 above.
- Making a decision closes out other options. This is the tyranny of the freedom of choice.
- Fear of commitment.
- Fear of failure.